Make it Matter
Be a part of the movement. Align your business with your beliefs and do meaningful work at work.
Develop your people and new partnerships. See what projects require your skills.
COLAB enables top professionals and companies to put their talents to work creating meaningful change in the community.
- Creative Opportunities
- Recruitment and Retention
- Local Involvement
- Community Relations
- Personal Satisfaction
For a more details value proposition for business see the pro bono business case and Demonstrating the Business Value of Pro Bono Service
COLAB includes a range of professional companies from sole traders to large multinationals. Company services include, but are not limited to:
- Cost consulting (quantity surveyors)
- Environmental science
- Landscape architecture
- Project management
How it works
Step 1: Register your company
Registration of your company with COLAB enables you to participant in the on-line market place. You create a profile telling the story of your skills, project interests and past contributions.
Step 2: Find projects and connect with non-profits
As a participant on COLAB on line market place you have the ability to see all the community project listings currently registered, while community organisations have the ability to contact your company.
What does COLAB does for you:
- COLAB identified appropriate community organisations
- Community organisation are selected on the premise that not for profits as defined by the Australian tax office are worthy of support.
- COLAB lists clear project needs
- COLAB require community organisation to go through a registration process that requires them to clearly detail their project needs.
- COLAB tracks your project requests and inquires
- The meeting place enables you to accept or decline requests made of your firm as well as enable you to submit inquires to community organisations that you are interested in working with.
Frequently asked questions
Still have questions? Click here to view a list of FAQ regarding the meeting place and pro bono projects.